Salads are my favorite thing to eat during summer because they are so refreshing and healthy. But they don’t look so appealing when the weather gets colder and gloomy days never seem to end. That’s why I prefer to have a mix of raw leafy greens, and cooked vegetables. A combo that is warm and hearty, but also refreshing. This salad is the best one I’ve made so far.
- mixed leafy greens
- baked carrots sticks (season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and fresh rosemary; bake at 180 C/350 F until crispy)
- cooked quinoa
- balsamic glaze (boil balsamic vinegar until thick; chill completely; add honey and mix well)
- salt, pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze on top.