This is my go-to lunch when I need to get rid of my leftover veggies, at the end of the week. It takes literally 10 minutes to put together, and you could even make it the night before. The vegetables vary from week to week, but in this case, I had half a can of chickpeas that was the main ingredient of my wraps.
What I used:
× romaine lettuce
× tomatoes, diced
× bell pepper, sliced
× red onion, minced
× black olives, sliced
× canned chickpeas
× 1 tbsp olive oil
× smoked paprika, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes to taste
× 2 tbsp greek yogurt
× lemon zest
× fresh cilantro
- Rinse and drain chickpeas.
- Mix olive oil, salt, pepper, smoked paprika and red pepper flakes.
- Add chickpeas and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the chickpeas.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 200°C/400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine greek yogurt, lemon zest, and chopped cilantro. Mix well.
- To assemble the wraps place a lettuce leaf on a plate and add veggies, chickpeas and drizzle some yogurt dressing. Enjoy!